Join the number one team for orthopedic care, sports medicine, and spine health. We are a collection of the state’s top private orthopedic offices comprised of a diverse, accessible network of practices. No matter what position you join us in, your role at Orthopedic Centers of Colorado is essential to help our patients “feel heard, feel cared for and feel better”.
If you feel energized by our common mission: provide patient-focused, physician-driven health care of the highest standard, and want to innovate solutions for our goal: Better the health and well-being of the communities in which we live and whom we serve.
Check out our current opportunities below.Employment Opportunities
We are looking for passionate, empathetic, patient focused, team players to join our growing team at the Orthopedic Centers of Colorado.
Our team of more than 650 employees enjoys a fun and challenging work environment, great benefits, and an opportunity to make a difference in our community. OCC will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, peer support and continuing educational opportunities.
Salary and Benefits
OCC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO package and paid holidays
- Company-paid life insurance and long term disability insurance
- Ability to purchase accident insurance, short and long-term disability insurance.
- Opportunities for internal training and development
- Annual stipend for continuing education in certain positions
- Retirement Plan eligibility after one year of service with eligibility in company profit sharing
- Most positions offer Monday – Friday work schedules